Make light work of your log pile with this simple-to-use foot operated log splitter. A few easy pumps of the foot pedal is all you need to exert up to an amazing 1.2 tonnes of force - easily splits logs into firewood up to 43cm long (17ins) and 25cm (10ins) wide.
A real pleasure to work with, allows you to split wood without any upper body strength, without using any noisy and potentially dangerous saws and axes. Constructed from powder-coated, heavy-duty steel, supplied fully assembled and ready to use, folds down for easy storage, weighing just 11kgs.
- High grip foot pedal
- Sliding log-length adjuster
- Stable stand with rubber feet for improved grip
- Mounting bolt holes to allow permanent installation if required
- Splitting Force: 1.2 tonnes
- Max. Log Length: 430mm / 17"
- Max Log Diameter: 250mm / 10"
- Weight (approx): 11 kg
- Constructed from powder-coated, heavy-duty steel